Step by step of how to become a GymNav Provider and create your first listing.
Before becoming a GymNav Provider you must create a GymNav profile. If you have not created a GymNav profile click here for how to sign up.
Once you have created a User profile you will need to complete the steps of setting up your profile to accept payment from users. For directions on how to set up your profile click here
At GymNav we use the title “listing” to signify the Provider’s available business. As a GymNav Provider you may have multiple listings for your business and close them as necessary. Providers can create special listings and deals while still maintaining their daily rates.
Now that you have a GymNav user account and profile go to the top right of the GymNav homepage and select “Provider Sign-Up”
Select a category of the type of listing you would like to be shown. If your business does not fall into one of these categories, do not feel you need to fit into the mold. Hit the “Contact us” at the top of the homepage and explain the category you would like added and we would be happy to facilitate your new listing.
For the following steps we have chosen Multi-use Facility for demo purposes
Select the listing type you would like to have. GymNav connects Users to a variety of Providers. Some of our Providers charge hourly for personal training, while some single day use purchases cover a 24 hour period.
For the following steps we have chosen Drop-in for demo purposes
7. Give your new Listing Title a name, this will be the headline of your GymNav. Other Listing titles may be “GymNav Saturday Special”
8. Assign a price for the listing in $US and select whether you would like the listing to be per “Day Pass,” “Day,” or “Class”
If additional filters needed to be added to accommodate your listing, contact GymNav and we would be happy to help
9. Next will be a Detailed description of your company and what you offer. This section is how Users will understand the environment and culture of your facility. Here we listed the About Me section of GymNav and added our Amenities that our facility has. There is no limit to the amount of information that the listing can contain in order to generate more Users. Additionally, at the bottom of the description Providers have the ability to upload Youtube® videos of their facility into the listing. Once the listing is submitted the video will populate.
10. Next is the Hours of the listing. If you have a 24 hour facility, you may indicate that, if the listing is for one hour on Wednesday, here is the location.
11. If your facility has an online waiver, placing the URL into the waivers text box is a great way to save time at User entry. If your facility does not offer online waivers, leaving the text box blank will omit the box from the listing once it is posted.
12. Some of GymNav’s specialty Providers require a level of experience for User participation. If your facility does not require any experience, simply state “None”
13. The location of the listing will populate from the default location you stated in your User profile. If you would like to change the location to a local park, a public facility, or new location, simply type the street address or business name into the text box and hit enter. The mapping service will find the location based Google® map software.
14. Last will be selecting images of the listing. These can include the exterior of the building to find it easier, the amenities your facility has, or others enjoying your routine. These photos can be uploaded from your computer, or social media. When using a mobile device, GymNav will prompt you to access your camera and will allow you take photos of the listing on the spot!
15. Save the listing and you have your first GymNav listing! Now that you have completed all the steps, click here to learn how to access, edit and take down the listing.