Now that you have created your first GymNav listing, we will teach you how to access and edit the listing.
For steps on how to create a listing and become a GymNav provider click here
Editing the Listing
1. The first screen that will populate after submitting the listing will indicate whether the listing was updated successfully.
2. You will see a payment indicator if you have created a listing without a configuring your payment method. For steps on how to update your payment method click here
3. Now that the listing is posted on the right side you can click “Edit listing” to edit the listing at anytime. After saving the listing the new information will populate on your listing automatically.
4. Below the “Edit listing” will be how you can close the listing. Providers who may be receiving heavy user volume and no longer have availability or are undergoing reservations may close the listing for the desired time.
5. The listing will show the company username and icon. GymNav Users have the ability to access the company’s limited profile to understand your business more. GymNav Provider profiles will not have payment information or phone numbers available to Users.
6. The listing location will be shown on the mini map and allow Users to navigate to your listing.
7. Below is the detailed description of the listing shown to Users.
8. At the bottom of the detailed description the Youtube® URL will populate to promote your listing.
9. The hours and waiver will populate and have a selectable link to take Users to your site.
10. Unlike the creation of the listing, social media buttons will be below the Experience Required text box. Users can Recommend, Share and Tweet the listing through social media platforms to promote the listing on their accounts and pages.
11. A Public discussion will be available for the listing. Allowing Users to rate their experience and bring more Users to the listing. You may turn email notifications off by clicking the box if you desire.
Accessing the Listing
1. The first way to access the listing from the GymNav homepage. At the top right, click your GymNav User icon for the drop down. Select Profile to continue.
2. Now that you have created a listing, your GymNav profile will show all of your open listings. You can click on the listing in your profile and edit as needed.
If you have not configured your payment settings, the payment indicator will show about your profile.
3. Another method of accessing the listing is to use the map. Simply find the location of the listing, using the categories and filters to speed up the process and select the Listing Icon on the map.